OOh la la, when it comes to Paris and anything French related I simply can’t resist! So when my client approached me to plan her Paris Themed Baby Shower, there was no way that I could say no although her baby shower was right in the middle of Ramadaan.
My client loves black and white stripes so we had our colour scheme right from the word get go! With a dash of pink and some elements of vintage, we were ready to bring down the house! I always believe that you meet certain people for a reason and the same with this wonderful client of mines, she was as meticulous as I was in details thus we formed a great team. We were both control freaks and attention to details were an absolute must. So when I saw her reaction to the set up on the actual day of the event.. PHEW! What a relief to know she was highly impressed with the quality of my work, needless to say so were her guests!
Attention to detail is always what sets Outlandish Events apart from the rest. It is what keeps our parties unique and how we WOW our clients and their guests. As you will see in the below photos, no stones were left unturned to make this day magical and special for my client. This Paris Themed Baby Shower by Outlandish Events was truly a memorable event for my client.
Things to look out for:
- Outlandish Events incorporated these cute little baby shoes in the decor set up and they were something that my client could make use of for the baby as well as a momento of this special day.
- Outlandish Events pulled all stop to outsource Paris Themed mugs for thank you gifts.
- Thank you gifts also included a mason jar with hot chocolate mix for the guests as it was a very chilly weekend in Johannesburg!
- The cake table consisted of Eiffel Tower shaped cookies on a stick, pink cupcakes with black accents, pink and white macarons and those adorable french poodle cake pops.
- Our centerpieces consisted of vintage book cases and vintage suitcases finished off with Eiffel towers, beads and roses.
- We had a photo booth set up with all types of props. The guests really had fun posing for photos!
- Last but not least, one thing that is constantly trending in the party business and loved by many of my clients are these Pom poms!! I don’t see them going anywhere soon and without those I don’t think any party is complete!!
The afternoon kicked off with some fun and games which the guests enjoyed very much, lots of laughter and warmth to chase away the cold front! Outlandish Events also offers game hosting for Bridal and baby showers at an extra cost to our clients. This client opted for this option and Outlandish Events thoroughly enjoyed interacting with the guests during the game session!
Our suppliers list:
- Cupcakes, cake pops and cookies were supplied by Tanya’s Cupcake Cafe
- Macaroons supplied by (seriously) the best in Johannesburg C’est Mon Macaron
- Photography by the very talented Belinda Hampshire from Cheeky Pics Photography
- Thank you cards, banners and all other printables by Outlandish Events