Beach Party for two best friends who were turning 10 years old, that is what we have been up to! This is a beach party by Outlandish Events.
Once again, we had to pray really really hard for great weather. Yes the sun came out from it’s hiding place but the wind did not give us a break. We had to keep a close eye on all our decor and set up as the wind would constantly re-arrange them for us.. Phew!
Anyhoo, the photos are below – I would like to say a huge thank you to Blow Fish Photos who shot these amazing photos. Thank you Des!
Things to look out for:
- Beach balls cake pops and beach themed biscuits by Tanya’s Cupcake Cafe
- Fishing net
- Pretty bottled Welcome drinks tagged as “Ocean Water” – (We made blue lemonade)
- Shark Jelly – We had jellies in containers with a shark swimming inside, the kids loved them!
- The highlight was the watermelon shaped shark – this is a must see!
- Coconut Centrepieces and MORE , MORE , MORE!
The weather turned out great, the kids had a lovely time with a giant water slide, foam pit, volleyball court and water balloons. It was fun for all!